At Home Comfort Solutions, we service all brands of heating and air conditioning equipment. A standard service call is $69-$89, which covers the cost of a qualified technician coming to your home and diagnosing a problem with your heating or air conditioning system. If repair or additional work is recommended, the technician will provide a written estimate and obtain your approval before any additional work is begun. All of our prices include parts, labor, and tax, so there are no surprises. Repairs are guaranteed for 90 days.
Air conditioning and heating tune-ups are $74.95 for the first unit and $64.95 for each additional unit. New equipment installation prices vary depending on the products you
choose and the installation techniques required.
Prices are subject to change at any time.
Your heating and air conditioning system requires routine maintenance twice per year. Most equipment manufacturers require regular maintenance or your warranty may be voided. The best way to be sure your systems are properly maintained for peak efficiency and maximum life span is to sign up for a worry-free service agreement.
This entitles you to . . .
1) One spring 18-point tune-up with pleated filter change.
2) One fall 18-point tune-up with pleated filter change and carbon monoxide test.
3) 15 percent discount off HVAC job charge repairs.
4) One free weekday service call for your heating and air system.
5) Preferred customer pricing on new equipment replacement and indoor air quality services and products.
Service Agreement Prices
- One system $165
- Two systems $260
- Three systems $325
- Four systems $385
- Five Systems $445
- Six Systems $505
- Seven Systems $565
- Eight Systems $625
Maintenance being performed
Best Products Installed