Heating Repair Services in Suwanee, Georgia
Heating Repair in Suwanee
If you have been without heat or are experiencing problems with your heating system, our NATE-certified technicians in Suwanee, GA 30024 will be able to troubleshoot the issue and will repair your system as quickly and efficiently as possible.
It does not matter what brand of HVAC equipment is in your home or business because our qualified technicians can diagnose the problem and can usually make a repair on the spot. If it’s a bigger job, we are often able to provide same-day or next-day repair services.
We’ll accommodate your heating needs as much as we can so that you can stay warm during the cold winter months, whether at work or home. Besides the body warmth factor, it’s important to keep your building warm enough to keep your pipes from freezing. At Home Comfort Solutions, our professionals can perform regular maintenance on your current system, repair it or install a new one that is right for you and your family’s needs.
Some of the services we offer include:
- Filter changes
- Replacement parts for all brands
- Leak repairs
- Coil replacement
- Motor repair or replacement
- Thermostat repair or replacement
- Compressor repair or replacement
- Condenser repair or replacement
- Unit/System replacement if necessary
Heating Service and Maintenance
It may seem obvious but one of the best ways to prevent costly repair calls is to keep up with maintenance and service for your heating system. Being able to perform basic maintenance tasks for your unit would be beneficial, but we highly recommend having a professional technician complete a thorough maintenance and inspection at least once a year before the cool weather sets in.
During a maintenance appointment, your technician will complete all of the following:
- Inspect the unit and its wiring;
- Clean and lubricate all unit components as needed;
- Check the fuel line and fuel levels;
- Test the pilot light and calibrate pressure in the fuel line;
- Clean all portions of the fuel line and pilot light mechanism;
- Calibrate the unit so that it provides reliable, efficient service;
To get the most out of a new heating system, you’ll need to consider several different factors and decide what unit best meets your needs. Your heating contractor is ready to guide you through this process and to arrange for professional installation. Remember, having your heating system professionally installed will ensure that the unit is working at its top capacity. We provide installation services for central heating systems, ductless heating systems, gas furnaces and boilers, oil furnaces and boilers, and heat pumps.
In the event a part needs to be ordered to complete your repair, you can depend on us at Home Comfort Solutions to repair your system swiftly.
It’s impossible to predict when your heating or cooling system will fail, but chances are it will be unexpected and when you can least afford it. Furnace and air conditioning repairs can cost hundreds to thousands of dollars depending on the materials involved and labor hours required. You’ll have access to reliable service performed by certified professionals.
What can you do before calling us?
- Make sure your thermostat is set to “heat”
- Check your furnace switch. Once On, your furnace should turn on in a couple minutes as most systems utilize built-in delays.
- Change your furnace filter. Be sure you’re changing your filter every one to three months for optimal performance.
- Check the circuit breaker. Determine if it is in the middle position or the Off position. If it is, cycle the breaker to Off and reset it to the On position.
A standard service call includes a qualified technician coming to your home and conducting a thorough examination of your air conditioning system to diagnose the problem. When a repair is unavoidable, our technicians will provide you with a written estimate prior to beginning any additional work. At Home Comfort Solutions we know what it’s like when you’re trying to stick to a budget and a necessary unexpected repair arises. That’s why our estimates are transparent and always include parts, labor, and tax costs. We also understand that dependability is important, which is why our repairs are guaranteed for life. That means if we install a part and it fails again, we will replace the part and provide the labor for free, as long as the failure is not caused by neglect of system or lack of maintenance.